CONTACT

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Illustration Friday - Old Fashioned



Agnes is a little old fashioned. And maybe a tad eccentric. I love her. Before I started doing Illustration Friday, I was doing something that I called After Hours Drawing. She started with a curved line on the page, one line led to another and next thing I knew...... Agnes! This week I combined the two - After Hours and Illustration Friday.  If you look to the left of my blog under labels, then click on After Hours Drawing, you can see all of my After Hours Drawings - so far. I should also add Agnes to the Characters page of my website. It's woefully in need of more participants.

10 comments:

kathy hare said...

Agnes really is a very old fashioned looking lady, lovely character..

Mikkamakka said...

Brilliant drawing! Lovley character!:)

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

She looks like a lively character! Perfect for the prompt!

Roberta said...

What a great character Agnes is!!

Caroline said...

You've captured old-fashioned perfectly with Agnes. Reminds me of an Edwardian character!

michele said...

Oh, Agnes! How much fun she must be, to join for a cup of tea and some good old fashioned tales of days gone by! :o)

Dolores said...

I like her too. She looks like she could be someone's aunt in a children's novel.

rmsmi said...

Great sketch work! Her features have great character!

Marion Eldridge said...

Many thanks to all of you for your kind and encouraging comments! I'm so sorry that I didn't thank you sooner! I think I went off on a commenting spree and forgot to thank you all back here! Please know that I appreciate all your comments very, very much!

Maron said...

Agnes is quite a "haughty" old gal...I love her!